• 1 Post By IT'S MILLER TIME
  • 1 Post By wiid

Thread: Ka'Deem Carey in trouble again, faces code of conduct violation

Super Moderator

Ka'Deem Carey in trouble again, faces code of conduct violation

Ka'Deem Carey in trouble again, faces code of conduct violation

Arizona Daily Wildcat 01-29-13
    By Zack Rosenblatt

Arizona running back Ka’Deem Carey was removed from Thursday’s basketball game against UCLA in McKale Center after a verbal confrontation with event staff and police, according to a campus police report.
    The incident comes on the heels of earlier legal troubles for Carey, regarding a domestic violence incident with his ex-girlfriend in December.

Carey, an All-American running back for the UA in 2012 and the nation’s leading rusher, was removed from Thursday’s basketball game due to a “lack of cooperation” with UA event staff.

He and his cousin, Hakeem Adams-Johnson, were “double seated and sitting on the backs of the chairs.” Frank Duarte, a UA Athletics event staff member, initially asked Adams-Johnson and Carey to leave, according to the report.
    Duarte asked them to move on “four occasions.” After Carey ignored him, a University of Arizona Police Department officer asked Carey to move and he complied.

Carey told the officer they were sitting in that area because “they couldn’t find their seats.”

More:
    Arizona Daily Wildcat: Ka'Deem Carey in trouble again, faces code of conduct violation

Veteran
    As much as I love Ka'Deem on the field I am really starting to hate him off it. It sounds like he let one good season get to his head and that now his poo doesn't stink.
    TexAZCat and zonaalum02 like this.

Veteran
    He did apolgize to the UA cops. He needs to get his head on right. Being an All-American can also make you an ass.

Head Administrator IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    He tweeted "Making the school a cleaner place ;-)" with this picture: Photo by carey25 • Instagram
    TexAZCat likes this.
    Head Administrator of www.GoAzWildcats.com

email me @ erikforstell@gmail.com if you are interested in writing/contributing for the site

Head Administrator IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    I can speak from experience that mckale ushers can be real assholes that take their job way too serious. There should be a section of the stadium where athletes can watch the game.
    Head Administrator of www.GoAzWildcats.com

email me @ erikforstell@gmail.com if you are interested in writing/contributing for the site

I'm not one of those people that feel the athletes owe me anything as a fan, but Ka'deem needs to hold himself to a higher standard. He let nobody but himself down.

sorry Ka'deem, but changing my avatar till you fix whatever is going on in your own head.

Veteran
    everybody sneaks into McKale. There's no need to get in the dude's face...but he handled everything else the right way. Let's hope that we don't get any more bad news prior to his Feb 28th court date. Ka'Deem will be the face of Arizona football over the next two years.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityCats View Post
    everybody sneaks into McKale. There's no need to get in the dude's face...but he handled everything else the right way. Let's hope that we don't get any more bad news prior to his Feb 28th court date. Ka'Deem will be the face of Arizona football over the next two years.
    Hopefully he is here the next two years!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliCat12 View Post
    Hopefully he is here the next two years!
    If his numbers next year are anywhere near what they were this year, he's gone. No way he comes back for his senior year.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRedAndBlue View Post
    If his numbers next year are anywhere near what they were this year, he's gone. No way he comes back for his senior year.
    Agreed. With Jonathan Franklin, Marcus Lattimore, Montee Ball, Kenjon Barner, Eddie Lacy, Le'Veon Bell, and Stepfan Taylor all going pro I think Carey will get most of the national publicity at RB. He just needs to stay humble and quiet and he will bring RichRod and Arizona some much needed national attention. Carey has a great opportunity to not only lead the nation in rushing but also to win the Doak Walker! BTFD

+ Reply to Thread