• 5 Post By LJTucson
  • 2 Post By AZWildcat97
  • 1 Post By Palpalife
  • 2 Post By hawaiiwildcat

Thread: Bear Down

Bear Down

Bear Down and move on Wildcat nation.

Veteran
    And **** the Matt Scott haters too. Yeah, he had a bad game and it was against the one opponent we don't want to have a bad game against but that shouldn't overshadow the great things he did this year.

**** each and every person who was praising him non-stop before the game and suddenly changed their tone. **** them all. ****ing cowardly piece of **** fairweather ****s.
    obiwan likes this.

Veteran
    And you can go **** yourself and jump off a ****ing cliff if you start saying **** about basketball season. Yeah, support the ****ing basketball team but we still have a ****ing bowl game to play. Don't you dare turn your back on this football team. The season is not over.
    BearDown29 likes this.

Head Administrator IT'S MILLER TIME's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRedAndBlue View Post
    And you can go **** yourself and jump off a ****ing cliff if you start saying **** about basketball season. Yeah, support the ****ing basketball team but we still have a ****ing bowl game to play. Don't you dare turn your back on this football team. The season is not over.
    +1

Sent from my motorola atrix 4g using tapatalk 2
    Head Administrator of www.GoAzWildcats.com

email me @ erikforstell@gmail.com if you are interested in writing/contributing for the site

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by IT'S MILLER TIME View Post
    +1

Sent from my motorola atrix 4g using tapatalk 2
    I hate this **** so much. Every single ****ing time the football team loses, it's some variation of "When does basketball season start?" or "When's the next basketball game?" **** that bull****. You know what? We may be a basketball school but that's no ****ing excuse for being cowards. ****ing cocksucking pansies.

Maybe if you assholes put half as much effort into staying at the games the whole time as you do complaining about the team, we'd have some decent home field advantage. But no, you're just a bunch of ****ing fairweather cowards.

Quote Originally Posted by SanDiegoRedAndBlue View Post
    I hate this **** so much. Every single ****ing time the football team loses, it's some variation of "When does basketball season start?" or "When's the next basketball game?" **** that bull****. You know what? We may be a basketball school but that's no ****ing excuse for being cowards. ****ing cocksucking pansies.

Maybe if you assholes put half as much effort into staying at the games the whole time as you do complaining about the team, we'd have some decent home field advantage. But no, you're just a bunch of ****ing fairweather cowards.
    Man screw that. ASU had a very bad turnout in our stadium. The home field advantage was about as good as it could have been. Arizona just turned it over way too much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by AZWldctFan View Post
    Man screw that. ASU had a very bad turnout in our stadium. The home field advantage was about as good as it could have been. Arizona just turned it over way too much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I wasn't just talking about this game. Why the **** can't we have that kind of turnout for every game? Oh, that's right, 99% of our football "fans" are pussies. Useless cowards.

Don't let your emotions get the best of you guys. We need productive and actionable solutions that can help our program achieve the next step towards success.

Too many turn overs plain and simple, it lost us the game.

One thing I will agree with SDRB on is the comments made in the shout box about Matt Scott. Yeah, he had a bad game and turned the ball over, but he isn't responsible in every asset of that loss. I still believe Matt's head hasn't been right since the USC game and to top it off, he's been rattled pretty hard ever since then as well.

Matt Scott has played hard for RichRod and his team ALL season, the dude runs along side KaDeem agter handing it off to him to block. Matt Scott has done some great things this season if not all season...even in those tuff losses where the Defense never showed up or was running hurt, thin and undersized.

Anyways, pretty fukked up comments being made about him in the shout box last night was uncalled for for selfish reasons. Open your eyes and do some research on some stats for his season, if you ain't amazed after realizing what everyone's expections were of this team this season then you're just a hater.

Can't wait to see what everyone says next season when they realize he was taken for granted....RANT OVA!!!
    Last edited by CADWELL; 11-24-2012 at 12:46 PM.

As devastated as we fans are I can just imagine how Matt feels right now. This is the last way he wanted his UofA career to end at home. Was I yelling at the TV last night and cursing him - yes - but in the light of day I realize that he did do more for us this year than that crappy game shows. Here's hoping he can redeem himself and go out in style with a win in the bowl game.

I don't know what's worse.. the loss last night or reading those horrible things so-called fans have to say about Matt.

Here I am always bashing Scum Devils for being classless and I find some of our own behaving that way. Very sad.

I, too, feel bad for Matt. I'm sure this is not the way he wanted to remember his senior day. Judging from his recent tweets, he is just another college kid facing a big transition in his life. Sure, I wanted to strangle him for the bad passes, but without him, where would we be this year??

These are just kids, people, and he is one of us. Have some class.

*gets off soapbox*

Veteran
    Remember who got us here. Yes, Matt Scott had a crappy game. And some fans on other boards forget that without Matt Scott, this would have been our last game of the season. Just because a player has a horrible game and yes, made costly mistakes, but we can't forget what he did all season. Like throw for over 3,000 yards.

Bear Down. Still have 1 more game.

Rookie

Ucla

Quote Originally Posted by BearDown05 View Post
    Remember who got us here. Yes, Matt Scott had a crappy game. And some fans on other boards forget that without Matt Scott, this would have been our last game of the season. Just because a player has a horrible game and yes, made costly mistakes, but we can't forget what he did all season. Like throw for over 3,000 yards.

Bear Down. Still have 1 more game.
    I love Scott as much as the next guy and I agree that he has led our team to a great season. However he has not looked like the same player since the ucla game and the concussion. We won but the Utah game was not pretty. He's missing throws all over the place that he used to make on a dime. I hope this is not a serious issue.

Quote Originally Posted by catnthewoods View Post
    I love Scott as much as the next guy and I agree that he has led our team to a great season. However he has not looked like the same player since the ucla game and the concussion. We won but the Utah game was not pretty. He's missing throws all over the place that he used to make on a dime. I hope this is not a serious issue.
    So what do you suggest RichRod should've done at the QB position on Senior night against a better than decent defense....Denker, Richardson??

Your response though will probably mention Ka'Deem somehow...but like RR said during the presser, he's been banged up since the last game and he still rushed for 172 yds aswell as Jenkins who rushed for 70+...

Bottom line ASTDU brought the D and Sutton did what Star couldn't and brought the pressure. I agree 100% that Scott hasn't been right since the USC game, but after being cleared to play, what better option do we have???

Dude came into this game throwing for 3000+ yds, 21 TD's, 9 INT's, 485 yds Rushing with 5 TD's .
    Last edited by CADWELL; 11-25-2012 at 04:19 PM.

I once saw peyton manning throw 4 picks in one game. Unfortunately, Scott is no Manning when it comes to throwing the rock, but the point is not to compare the two, but to say that unfortunately Scott played a poor game against ass junior high, and great games against usc and Oklahoma state.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Rookie
    Matt Scott has only been guilty of giving his best effort week in and week out. Injured or not. He is a true Wildcat Warrior, and we need to support him and the rest of the boys! Matt had an off game, and I am sure that he feels terrible about it. We don't need to add to his frustration and disappointment by dumping all over him! Where would we be without him? I am proud of the season that the team had. A few months ago I would never have believed that U of A would be bowl eligible at the end of the season. Let's cut the coaches and the players some slack and back the up. Go CATS

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by CADWELL View Post
    So what do you suggest RichRod should've done at the QB position on Senior night against a better than decent defense....Denker, Richardson??

Your response though will probably mention Ka'Deem somehow...but like RR said during the presser, he's been banged up since the last game and he still rushed for 172 yds aswell as Jenkins who rushed for 70+...

Bottom line ASTDU brought the D and Sutton did what Star couldn't and brought the pressure. I agree 100% that Scott hasn't been right since the USC game, but after being cleared to play, what better option do we have???

Dude came into this game throwing for 3000+ yds, 21 TD's, 9 INT's, 485 yds Rushing with 5 TD's .
    I don't think Catinthewoods was hinting that Scott should be benched, however his point about UCLA is completely true. Matt has not been the same player.

There is no way that I would blame him for this loss & he sat out during his senior season. This opportunity was earned & the rivalry game came down to the 4th quarter. The fans should be happy with his effort, however the season always seems deflated after a home loss (especially for the Territorial Cup).

The program is headed in the right direction & hopefully Scott will get drafted.

+ Reply to Thread